Women's Healing Conference
photos by Stevie Abrams
One Life-Changing Day, One Magical Community...
The Women’s Healing VILLAGE: Connect & Co-Create, April 23rd, 2017
“The whole event was full of grace, joy, beauty and healing.”
“Thank you so much for organizing the wonderful conference!
It was beautiful! I feel so rested, happy and nourished.
Thank you for creating and holding such a deeply nourishing feminine space.”
If you would like to share your wisdom, gifts and talents in our outdoor village on April 23, offering mini healing sessions, or sharing your creations in our marketplace, please email: email@example.com.
Enjoy these beautiful offerings on April 23, 2017,
8:30 am - 6:00 pm at the Women's Healing Conference Village. Click here for schedule.
- Family Constellations
- Dance for Women & Children
- Yoga for Women
- Girls Sisterhood Circle
- Sound Healing Journey
- CircleSong Sing-Along
- Healing Adrenal Fatigue with Functional Medicine
- Homeopathy in Dentistry
- Fermentation for Healing
- Herb Walk
- Delicious Wild-Crafted Lunch (see Menu)
- Crafts, and Much Much More!
We are excited to offer you a
NEW Women’s Healing Conference ~ The Village: Connect & Co-Create
Hidden Villa Farm, Los Altos Hills CA
Women have told us that this conference has been powerfully healing, inspiring and life-changing. A new world calls for new ways of being, and so this year we have changed the conference format to reflect this. Join us for The Women’s Healing Village. Yes, we will create a beautiful village of abundance WITH YOU! There is so much talent to be celebrated in Our Community.
- WHC-led workshops: Opening Community Healing Ceremony, Indigenous Health & Wisdom, Sound Medicine, Dance, Craft-Making, Closing Community Healing Ritual
- PLUS: Afternoon VILLAGE featuring our Community’s talents and gifts: Classes, Mini-Healing Sessions and Marketplace. If in addition to being a participant you’d like to CO-CREATE the VILLAGE with us by offering mini-healing sessions, and/or selling your items click here.
Our intention is to enjoy and expand our community of talented resources, learn from each other and delight in our shared gifts. We hope to inspire and stir your interest to continue raising the quality of your health to the next level through a variety of alternative practices.
Please explore the links at the top of this webpage for information on our Sunday, April 23, 2017, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm evolving schedule, list of presenters and sponsors.
CLICK HERE to purchase your TICKET.